Monday, June 27, 2011

Ben's blog post in Acupulco

Hi, this is Ben and I'm writing my own blog post for this summer in Acapulco, Mexico. I hope you enjoy it! Some of my friends at the orphanage are Gaudencio, Misael, Leo, Raul, Graveal, Erick, Andres, and Lizondro. We like to play soccer and dodgeball together. My favorite food is Tacos el Pastour along with my favorite soda Manzana Lift, and manzana means apple in Spanish. Our apartment has cool things. We get to see Iguanas and our pool outside and a good view of Acupulco on our roof. Every night when we leave from the orphanage we'll see fruit bats everywhere. Thats all for now. I hope you'll like this blog. Goodbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben!! love your blog post keep updating!

big hugs! Fitz :)

Kimberly said...

Ben, Thanks for updating us. We miss you! We are praying for you and so happy that you are loving it in Mexico!