Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Update From Meg

Hi! This is Meg again. And I just wanted to tell you I went to the Emergency Room yesterday to get stitches. I will tell you how I got the cut. There's a stage at the orphanage. I was playing soccer with my friend Adai and fell off. I only have one stitch and it is on my face above my lip. I was nervous about getting stitches, but it turned out a lot better than I thought it would be. My Dad and two interns - Rebecca and Lauren - came with me to the hospital. The doctor was very nice. I have to get the stitch taken out in 7 days. Today my family and I are going to eat lunch at a new restaurant called Las Americas. I'm pretty excited. Thanks for praying for us. We only have a few weeks left in Mexico. I'm going to be very sad to leave. I miss everyone back home and love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for you meg!

hannah dog says HELLO!!! she is doing great, i can tell she misses you and ben! she sleeps in ya'lls bed!

jennifer said...

Ok, I finally got on the blog, now that your time there is coming close to an end! Wow, can I just say this is great! LOVE the kids' entries ... We have prayed for you all this summer. It sounds like an incredible experience for each of you. I know you are making impacts on these children for God's kingdom. I cannot wait to talk with you and hear first hand your 'story' :) Love the Martins so much!!!